Tabor and Villalobos
Graham Tabor worked extensively as a designer in the fashion industry before founding his own consulting studio in 2007. In 2009, Tabor co-designed and launched the Blouson Noir capsule collection with Melanie Ward and in collaboration with Ward did creative direction for the TSE 20th Anniversary Collection. From 2006-2010 Tabor served as Fashion Director for the groundbreaking FLY DVD Magazine, a film format Art and Fashion biannual exhibited at MOMA, the Deutsche Guggenheim and many others. Tabor was one of ten shortlisted designers at the 2008 Festival International De Mode d’Hyeres.
Miguel Villalobos is a photographer and illustrator working in film, fashion and art. Villalobos worked as visual consultant and documentary photographer for the film “Hedwig and the Angry Inch”, and as art director for Laurie Anderson’s video “Life on a String”. Villalobos’ photographs have appeared in numerous international publications such as Man About Town, Purple, Vogue Hommes International, Metal, Le Mond, V and VMan Magazines. Villalobos is also the creator of “The Diane” award for the ASVOFF film festival, which takes place at Centre Pompidou, Paris each year.
2016 Rise and Shine Group Show, Cristina Grajales Gallery, New York
2015 Whale sculpture on view at Joyce, Hong Kong
2015 Tabor & Villalobos Collection, IF Soho, New York
2013 Tabor & Villalobos at L’Eclaireur, Paris
2013 Winter Group Show, Cristina Grajales Gallery, New York
- Miguel Villalobos Mural in AD Date: September, 2016, Source: Architectural Digest
- Thor Might Wear This Jewelry Date: March, 2015, Source: Observer
- Tabor & Villalobos featured in COLLEZIONI ACCESSORI Date: September, 2013, Source: COLLEZIONI ACCESSORI
- Miguel Villalobos at The Metropolitan Museum Date: June, 2013, Source: Tabor & Villalobos
- Tabor & Villalobos on Cover of Interview Magazine Date: April, 2013, Source: Interview Magazine
- Tabor & Villalobos featured in French Numero Date: March, 2013, Source: Numero Magazine
- Tabor & Villalobos on A Shaded View on Fashion Date: May, 2012, Source: Diane Pernet: A Shaded View on Fashion
Works by Artist